Who we are
Richard Lee Limited trades as Richard Lee Project Planning. We are Registered in England No. 5150842. Our Registered Office is 29 Clonners Field, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 7GU.
- What we collect
- What we do with the information that we gather
- Links to other websites
- Your choices and obligations
- Rights to access and control your personal data
- Other important information
RLPP may change this policy from time to time and we will contact you to let you know of any substantive changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number(s)
- financial payment information
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information to provide you with our services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you personally. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To provide your details to a Local Council or other public body required for the purpose of submitting planning/other applications on your behalf.
- To send updates and information as part of our professional services including progress reports, supporting information, research findings, etc.
- For invoicing purposes in respect of work, surveys and reports that we or other associated consultants have undertaken on your behalf.
- Improve our products and services.
- To customise the website according to your interests in the future.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. These cookies collect your data anonymously.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your choices and obligations
We keep most of your personal data for as long as you are in contact with us. We keep some of your data even after you end your relationship with us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights to access and control your personal data
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Other important information
If you would like more information, or have any questions about this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.